Sunday, February 1, 2009

Online Shopping Mall!!

Bored??cant go shopping at mall??

Its Ok!! because theres a New Online Shopping Mall!!,Its call My1stop.

Heres more info about My1stop:

My1Stop is a virtual shopping mall. Like a real shopping mall, we open stores for rental (but virtual @ e-store) to businesses for the easy, affordable and systematic way of doing business on the internet.My1Stop provides the space, easy-to-use online tools, and addiitonal promotion for you to conveniently do business online through your e-store..

Offers:

My1stop offer a lot of benefits who those who love to shop..Like to hear your doubt regarding the online shopping,and share something u dunno offer by My1Stop..

Website Url:

http://www.my1stop.com.my/v1/index.php

Posted by: Izatt Daniel..My1stop is ur First Stop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lets Go Shopping At My1stop ur One Stop!